Friday

I'll be working on this one for a few days. I'll post it again when it is done. Next week I'll be delivering a couple paintings to Prouts Neck for their annual Women's Auxiliary Art Show. The one posted below and another smaller painting that isn't quite finished yet. It is always a good show and I have been a part of it for over 16 years now. 14 years ago I delivered my paintings as usual, enjoying the beautiful scenery along the way. When I was returning home my car broke down on 295 in Portland. A wonderful man stopped to help, called a tow truck for me and gave me, my grandmother and my 3 year old daughter a ride to the closest car repair shop. My car was fixed in an hour and we drove for another hour home. I ended up marrying that man. We have been married for 13 years now - thank you Prouts Neck Art Show. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment