Pig Pose

I found a really great farm about ten miles from my house last summer. Unfortunately, it was probably the last year they will have pigs. Luckily, I loaded up with reference photos of these cute little guys. You either love them or not, but you have to admit that they are full of character. I really enjoyed watching them waddle around without a care and plunk themselves down in a mud puddle. They look like they are smiling most of the time too. I can't wait for spring already. Maybe they will decide to have pigs again and I will get there early enough to see them when they are babies! Oooh, babies have even more character!

1 comment:

  1. I love this painting...so cute! Beautiful color and I like the composition. The light values on the left side are very effective.

    ReplyDelete