My blog has been broken!!

Yes.  I figured it out.  It was my Windows Explorer update that made it so that I couldn't do any new posts for the last week!!  It did an automatic update and made updating my blog impossible for some reason.  I switched to Google Chrome and although it is not the same - it works!!  So, here's what I've been doing...
The peonies are done.
The magnolias are done too.
I am working on a large hollyhock (30x40) which I will show you tomorrow.
Aaaaah, I feel so much better now that I'm back to blogging again! 

1 comment:

  1. Phew...I thought you took a very long vacation!